Translate

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Apply Common Sense Everywhere


Have you ever heard someone say "Where did common sense go?" or "They are so smart, they are dumb."

Well, we know Washington, D.C. is not the destination of common sense and there are a lot of smart people with high paying jobs that to be blunt, are just plain dumb.



National Debt:  Hot topic right now for both candidates.  Both parties have over spent for whatever reason or ideal they claim to be best.

Common Sense says: "I don't care who spends the money, Washington, D.C. stop bleeding my hard earned money!  Spend with common sense!”

Why is it I have to live on a tight budget?  Because common sense says, if I don't have it, I cannot spend it.

Washington D.C. does not understand this truly and is unwilling to make sacrifices.  Politicians will always make exceptions to spend on their ideas.  All the while pointing at the other side saying, "You're wrong, I'm right"

My opinion, they are all wrong and all right.  Not one person as all the perfect plans, not one party has all the ideas.  That is why collaboration is so important.  Everyone knows this.  Even D.C. knows this but refuse to submit to common sense that it is best for our nation. So many politicians clam to be bi-partisan. But how many truly are?

I say revive common sense in all we do for each other as the people, what we the people do for our nation, what Washington D.C. does to lead our nation and for what our nation does for the world.
“Revive common sense.”
Jared Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment